The Plus IVe / Plus IIIe Bonus Bundle 4 includes one Plus IVe Transceiver, two Plus IIIe Transceivers and a blue G-Wiz Squared bag. The ideal combination for using an on-camera speedlight with remote studio strobes.
- All-in-one Kit: Easy to use kit with padded storage bag and three (3) radios including a Plus IVe and two (2) Plus IIIe radios for creative possibilities for remote photography and/or off-camera flash
- Incredible Range and Rock-Solid Reliability: Trigger off-camera flash(es) and/or remote camera(s) from remarkable distances even in challenging environments
- Huge Number of Channels: Great radio reception without interference, select from 32 E Channels and in Long Range (LR) Mode, select from 80 LR Channels all with Quad Zones.
- Universally Compatible with Most Cameras and Flashes: Use with virtually any camera via hot shoe or PC port and flash via sync connection
- E Release Firmware Factory Installed: Benefit from ground-breaking new technology with enhanced reliability right out of the box
The Plus IVe/llle Transceiver Kit for remote triggering offers everything you need to get started with remote photography and/or off-camera flash (OCF). The Kit comes with three (3) radios, one Plus IVe which is perfect to use as a transmitter because the Plus IVe comes with a top hot shoe so you can add a speedlight for fill flash. The kit also comes with two (2) Plus IIIe radios which are great to use as receivers. Two receiving radios allow you to set up a remote camera with a flash or set up creative lighting using two (2) lights. This kit comes with the cables you need and a padded G-Wiz Squared bag for safe keeping of your PocketWizard kit. PocketWizard radios are Auto-Sensing Transceivers and will automatically function as either a transmitter, a receiver, or both. The Plus IIIe and Plus IV radios come with PocketWizard’s enhanced firmware, the E Release, factory installed to deliver incredible range and enhanced reliability right out of the box for when you can’t miss a shot. Note: PocketWizard Plus IVe and Plus IIIe radios are fully compatible with PocketWizard E Series radios that have the E Release firmware. To communicate with a non-E Series PocketWizard radio, like a PlusX or Plus II, the unit can be downgraded to Legacy firmware quickly and easily and upgraded again to the E Release as often as you like using the PocketWizard Utility.