The PocketWizard Pedal enables you to trigger a remote camera with the push of your foot, allowing you to be free from any handheld device. Designed for use with most PocketWizard radios*.
The PocketWizard Pedal is an indispensable and multipurpose tool for the professional or hobbyist photographer no matter what type of photography you enjoy. When used with PocketWizard radios, the PocketWizard Pedal allows you to control more than one camera and only fire the remote camera when the moment is right with a simple push of the pedal. If you feel like you could use another set of hands when capturing a photo, you need the PocketWizard Pedal.
Great for any type of photography:
Sports Photography: When you don’t need your remote synced with your main camera for every single shot, you can use the foot pedal to fire the remote only when the action is near your remote camera. Have more than one pedal to fire more than one remote camera – for example one at each goal in a soccer match.
Portrait Photography: Use your hands to engage or distract your clients – especially good for small children or pets. Your hands are also free to hold reflectors or light sources.
Event Photography: Use the PocketWizard Pedal as the camera trigger in a “photobooth” for guests to capture their own fun party shots.
Street Photography: Fire your camera inconspicuously from a distance.
Family Photos and Selfies: The PocketWizard Pedal is a great tool for taking photos when you want to get in the shot and trigger the camera remotely. Imagine getting in that family photo for once!
How to use:
Connect miniphone end to any transmitting PocketWizard radio. (Note: Elevate the transmitting radio at least 6-12 inches off the ground. Use a tripod or light stand for best results.) Use a second PocketWizard radio as a receiver connected to your remote camera with a remote camera cable. The remote camera will fire every time you press the pedal.
- HANDS-FREE USE: You can fire your remote camera with the push of your foot leaving your hands free. You now have the freedom to use another hand-held camera, hold a light, distract your subject, or get in the photo.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: We’ve carefully designed this cable with the professional photographer in mind with features including metal foot plate with a rubber tread, a sturdy cable, strain reliefs, and gold-plated connections for supreme transmission reliability ensuring you never miss a shot.
- SMALL AND LIGHTWEIGHT: This portable device easily packs away into the corner of your photography kit.
- MULTIPURPOSE VERSATILITY: With so many ways to use the PocketWizard Pedal for creative photography, you will reach for this indispensable tool again and again.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Warranted for one year from the date of purchase to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- The PocketWizard Pedal is fully compatible with all Plus and MultiMAX radios.
- The FlexTT5 and FlexTT6 radios can only be triggered by the hot shoe. To use the pedal, you will need a hot shoe adapter with a miniphone port and you’ll need to set the radio to Basic Trigger mode. If you have questions, please contact us.
Pedal size: 4″ x 2.75″ x 1′
Cable length: approx 6′ (2 meters)