Sometimes it’s the little things that make you stand out as a professional photographer. The Hildozine Transceiver Caddy V3 was designed specifically for the Plus IIIe and PlusX radios. Instead of using clumsy gaffer’s tape, bungee cords, hook and loop fasteners, or even hair bands, the Caddy V3 will keep your PocketWizards securely connected instead of flying around with every move you make. The Caddy V3 is invaluable for photographers on the move and on location to keep their radios safe. The Caddy V3 safely and securely connects your PocketWizard to light stands, tripods, and speedlights. Use the thumb screw to connect the back plate to your radio then use the bungee cable to wrap the unit around your light stand or flash.
- Quick and easy to attach or remove
- Practically Weightless
- Eliminate messy hook and loop connections
- Makes your flash and PocketWizard a single unit that can be held in one hand
- Rock solid mounting to your light stand
- The groove in the base plate aligns to your light stand, keeping the PW antenna pointing vertically
- Eliminate the swinging PocketWizard when you move your lightstand! Provides secure mounting to a lightstand or tripod, instead of simply hanging the unit with the lanyard
Simple and secure!