The Plus Plus IIIe Kit includes two Plus IIIe Transceivers and a black G-Wiz Squared bag. It’s a perfect kit for setting up one remote flash. If you’d like to trigger your camera remotely instead, just add the correct remote camera cable and you are all set!
***PLEASE NOTE: We are temporarily shipping the Plus IIIe kit in a BLUE G-Wiz Squared bag***
- All-in-one Kit: Easy to use kit with two (2) Plus IIIe radios and padded storage bag –everything needed to get started or to expand capabilities for remote photography and/or off-camera flash
- Incredible Range and Rock-Solid Reliability: Trigger off-camera flash(es) and/or remote camera(s) from remarkable distances even in challenging environments
- Huge Number of Channels: Great radio reception without interference, select from 32 E Channels, and in Long Range (LR) Mode, select from 80 LR Channels all with Quad Zones.
- Universally Compatible with Most Cameras and Flashes: Use with virtually any camera via hot shoe or PC port and flash via sync connection
- E Release Firmware Factory Installed: Benefit from ground-breaking new technology with enhanced reliability right out of the box
The Plus llle Transceiver Kit for remote triggering offers everything you need to get started with remote photography and/or off-camera flash (OCF). The Kit comes with two (2) Plus IIIe radios, one to use as a transmitter to trigger and one to use as a receiver. Plus IIIe radios are Auto-Sensing Transceivers and will automatically function as either a transmitter, a receiver, or both. This kit comes with the cables you need and a padded G-Wiz Squared bag for safekeeping of your PocketWizard kit. The Plus IIIe radios come with PocketWizard’s enhanced firmware, the E Release, factory installed to deliver incredible range, and enhanced reliability right out of the box for when you can’t miss a shot.
Note: PocketWizard Plus IIIe radios are fully compatible with PocketWizard E Series radios that have the E Release firmware. To communicate with a non-E Series PocketWizard radio, like a PlusX or Plus II, the unit can be downgraded to Legacy firmware quickly and easily and upgraded again to the E Release as often as you like using the PocketWizard Utility.